Myspace Bulletin Lies

Find out more about Myspace bulletins and Myspace Trackers


Myspace Bulletin Tricks Exposed!!

Well, for those of you that know me, I have a lot of spare time on my hands! That combined with the computer knowledge that I have has lead me into the world of blogging. And I will say, I have made some money doing it. Who would have ever known.

But while I wait around for another idea to blog about, I waste some of my time on Myspace. Yes. That's right. And I go around and whore people's sites just for the hell of it.

I'm seeing more and more people post bulletins on Myspace on some of the stupidist crap.

SO I AM GOING TO EXPOSE THE BULLETIN TRICK FOR ALL OF YOU!



Lets take the newest bulletin trick out there right now, THE SIGN TRICK. Go ahead. Check it out. Notice all of the ads that you see on that page. They are very similar to the ads on this page. Look around. Don't be shy.

Next. Lets take look at the MYSPACE TRACKER idea. If you didn't look, it too is set up the same way. The site is littered with ads.

So here is the idea behind bulletins like this. First off, you will NEVER get an answer in your inbox. It's just not going to happen. The reason people are doing this is because when you click on their ads, they get paid. The advertisers pay google on a per click basis which results in the webmaster profiting a portion of the money as well.

So the real trick behind it is you. Stop looking like a bunch of fools and reposting this crap. Your craming up my bulletin box!

Don't miss my blog on
MYSPACE TRACKERS.
Complete reviews on trackers that work and ones that don't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home